Simple Use Not Working

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Simple Use Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Intv Prime

I am attempting to use the free implementation to test the functionality. I got an API key, uploaded a TrueType font, and assigned to H1/H2/H3 tags. The page now displays that text as Times New Roman, definitely not what I selected. What might be wrong in this case?

Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

I found 2 issue there. First the font that was previously assigned is empty there. May be you have deleted that font. Please delete the font assign and re-assign it.

And the next issue is that, the font woff file is not loading intvprime.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/160803023910SFIntellivised.woff

Can you please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give error when the blocked is removed. This is for linux based server. If you are using other one, please contact your host provider.

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “*”

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Intv Prime

Hello. Thanks for the fast response.
    I do have a font enabled using API Key “CTML…..”
    I am using WordPress running under IIS. I have set CORS to allow “*”. I have also enabled extensions woff and woff2 and eot.

The font still does not display.

Could you tell me what I am missing?

Thanks.

Intv Prime

I have found the problem. I needed to re-assign the font after setting it up. This works well. Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad you fixed it.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Simple Use Not Working’ is closed to new replies.