SSL appears to break Use Any Fonts

Home Forums Use Any Fonts SSL appears to break Use Any Fonts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emilio Gagliardi

Hi there,

I’ve been using your plugin for a few months and it works great except in the context of SSL.

When I activate SSL on my site, a number of <h> tags no longer display the correct font on Chrome. Although they seem to appear correctly in Safari.

Have you encountered this or do you have suggestions to fix it?

Emilio Gagliardi

On the home page, the hero text “DOES YOUR WEBSITE WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS?” is supposed to be in AllerBold. and it renders correctly without SSL enabled.

Additionally, the images slightly further down have h2 elements that are supposed to be AllerRg. They render correctly without SSL, but afterwards, the h2 doesn’t yet, oddly, the span does. If you inspect the images, the structure is <h2>Text 1<span>Text 2</span></h2>. With SSL, Text 1 is not correct, but Text 2 is on all images.

I’ve set the hero text by using “font-family: ‘AllerBold’, sans-serif !important;”.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Emilio,

Your fonts are loading from https://da8dsugrl65ch.cloudfront.net and there is cross domain issue. Can you please ask the cloudfront to cross domain sharing ?

Thanks

Emilio Gagliardi

Thank you for your reply.

I don’t specifically load the fonts through cloudfront. I can’t ask them about cross domain sharing. Can you explain in more detail what the problem is so I can talk to my hosting account? My hosting account handles the SSL stuff.

Thank you.

Emilio Gagliardi

This is now solved. Thank you.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘SSL appears to break Use Any Fonts’ is closed to new replies.