Switched theme does not render ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) content

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Switched theme does not render ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) content

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe Buckle

Hi,

I think this is a great idea but I have a theme that relies heavily on the Advanced Custom Fields plugin (http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/)

When the device has been detected and the new theme loaded, the custom fields do not go with it.

I thought it may have been because I required the pro version but I’ve tried this as well with no luck.

Obviously I am calling the custom fields correctly within the mobile theme the same way as I do in the desktop – so they should show.

I’ve been playing around with this quite quite a bit this morning and I’ve become stumped. I wonder if anyone here might have some idea of what it could be.

Joe Buckle

Hi,

Don’t worry. I’ve been able to solve this by using the Parent – Child theme model.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Glad you have fixed it and thank you so much for sharing the solution with us.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Switched theme does not render ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) content’ is closed to new replies.