Telephone Number Not Validating

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Telephone Number Not Validating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly

Hi – I’m following the instructions given to ensure telephone validation, but it doesn’t appear to be working.

This is the code I’m using in my Contact 7 Form:
    <div class=”form-row”>
    <div class=”column-half”>Phone* [tel* your-phone class:phoneUS placeholder “837-345-3456”]</div>
    </div>

The only time an error message appears is if the field is left blank. An error message does not appear if only part of a telephone number is input into the field.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

Steffi

Same for me, I use max-length because of a different phone number format over here, and it was validating before but isn’t anymore.

I’m wondering whether it’s connected to the update of WPCF7?

Dear Developer, can you check this issue please, I bought the Pro version only for this.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steffi,

We had worked with Kim regarding this. The same code he used was working in our local test server but not in his. We even tried deactivating other plugin but that was not the issue.

Any chance you can send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOOT) com ? I will try to check and let you know.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Telephone Number Not Validating’ is closed to new replies.