the plugin didnt work

Home Forums Use Any Fonts the plugin didnt work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    oqooqo

hi.
    at first this plugin didn’t woork, then i disabled all the other plugins and it worked. then i changed some new fonts, the plugin stopped working again. seems it was not beacuse of other plugins and the 3party theme. is that something to do with the cache thing? by the way im using some chinese fonts.
    really appreciated.

oqooqo

the url is here in my profile
    thanks

oqooqo

I found only a few fonts like 1/10 can work with this plugin and found nothing in common between them…

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi oqooqo,

In that case, can you please send me your font files at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOT) com ? I will check each fonts and let you know for the cause.

Please do send this thread url as well.

Thanks

oqooqo

already sent
    thanks

Raq

The plugin is not working for me either
    y tried to put the new font for blockquote but it did not change the fond I already had.

Thanks in advance

Raq

TE MERECES LO MEJOR

you can see an example of a blockquote here.
    (this is Google Font HomeMade Apple)
    I have install Bromello font through your plugin, but it haven’t change nothing.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Raq,

Is this the page you are talking about http://www.lagallarda.com/te-mereces-lo-mejor/ ? It doesn’t have any blockquote. And seems like a 404 not found page to me. Sorry here as i couldn’t understand the language there.

Thanks

Raq

Sorry, Dinesh
    As I couldn’t change the font I had it PRIVATE not published (I did not even think you wouldn’t be able to see it, my big fault, sorry!)

Now, you will be able to see it. http://www.lagallarda.com/te-mereces-lo-mejor/

I did apply again Bromello Font but it is showing the Homemade Apple google font the theme offers.

Dakota Franz

Alright so i assigned my fonts and they all ended up converting to times new roman. i dont know what the problem is; im new to using wp.

Dakota Franz

is there anything i could do to troubleshoot?

Jen Ortiz

Hi Dinesh.

I am using the plugin to change the font of the company name, Hoover Architecture. I altered the “applied to” to read #site-title.

I am using the Matheson Pro theme and it comes with a customizer with specific fonts. Is the plugin not working? Or is the theme somehow overriding it?

Many thanks, Dinesh!

Cheers,

Jen

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Raq,

In your case here though you have assigned the font to blockquote actually there is another element inside it and it is taking the apple font. So please keep this in your custom element box and assign font to it.

h5.blockquote_text

Thanks

Raq

Thanks a lot Dinesh! working perfectly now 😉

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Raq,

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘the plugin didnt work’ is closed to new replies.