Theme switcher loading problem

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Theme switcher loading problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Al Naiem

When user click desktop version link then website is showing desktop style theme. But when user click any page or post link on desktop version theme then website going and showing Mobile version theme.
    <font color=”red”><b>why this problem?</b></font>

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Al Naiem,

Do you have some sort of caching plugin or server caching plugin enabled ? Only our Pro version of the plugin works with W3 Total Cache.

Thanks

bthompson

I’m having the same problem. I have W3Total Cache, Mobile Theme Switcher Pro and the site is on CloudFlare caching. Worked fine until I updated Mobile Theme Switcher Plugin recently. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on/off to overide caching?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please keep this in Rejected user agent : under Page Cache of W3 total cache menu

acer\ s100
    android
    archos5
    bada
    bb10
    blackberry9500
    blackberry9530
    blackberry9550
    blackberry\ 9800
    cupcake
    docomo\ ht\-03a
    dream
    froyo
    googlebot-mobile
    htc\ hero
    htc\ magic
    htc_dream
    htc_magic
    iemobile/7.0
    incognito
    ipad
    iphone
    ipod
    kindle
    lg\-gw620
    liquid\ build
    maemo
    mot\-mb200
    mot\-mb300
    nexus\ one
    nexus\ 7
    opera\ mini
    s8000
    samsung\-s8000
    series60.*webkit
    series60/5\.0
    sonyericssone10
    sonyericssonu20
    sonyericssonx10
    t\-mobile\ mytouch\ 3g
    t\-mobile\ opal
    tattoo
    touch
    webmate
    webos

Hope this helps. Also, make sure you have cleared W3 Total Cache after these changes.

bthompson

I do have these in the rejected users and I’ve purged the cache in W3 Total Cache multiple times. I’ve switched over to the Pro version of mobile theme swithcer, as I didn’t have that previously. My activation code is not being accepted and I’m not seeing the mobile version show up when I test the site. It’s like the plugin is not working at all.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi bthompson,

Is there any error msg when you try activating the license key ?

Also, i think Cloudfare is not filtering the mobile device. Is there any chance we can enable it for mobile. I think there is some option for it. Can you please check this instructions https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/229373388-Cache-Content-by-Device-Type-Mobile-Tablet-Desktop- ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme switcher loading problem’ is closed to new replies.