This plugin prevents me from changing my blog title font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts This plugin prevents me from changing my blog title font

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lucy

When I deactivate the plugin, I’m able to edit my blog title font and it stays changed, but then if I go back to activate the plugin, the blog title font changes back to the old one I don’t want to use anymore. The only solution I see is deleting this plugin and finding a new one.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lucy,

Sorry about the issue you are going through. Since you have already deactivate the plugin and am unable to check further. If you wish and can enable it and send me your site url, i will check it here and try to find out the cause.

Thanks

Lucy

OK I’ve activated it! Let me know what you find.

Blog

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lucy,

Your blog title are h2. But currently you have only assign to h1. Can you please assign to h2 and try ?

Thanks

Lucy

How do I change it to h2? Is that in the blog module editor?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lucy,

You can assign to h2 from font assign section. You can check this snapshot to open the font assign section. please check step 5 here. https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-2.png?r=1495807

Thanks

Lucy

Thank you so much!! This fixed everything so now I can keep using this plugin!!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lucy,

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘This plugin prevents me from changing my blog title font’ is closed to new replies.