UAF no longer works

Home Forums Use Any Fonts UAF no longer works

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Richard Smith

I tried the free conversion with the Eurostyle font. All worked well. After buying a full key I converted a couple of new fonts for use. All seemed to work with the conversion and the new fonts appear in the font list. But when I apply them it does not change the text from the standard serif (georgia I think). Tried various new fonts. All appear in the list but none of them actually make a difference. Perhaps need to find a font tool that works!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Can you please send me your site url ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Richard Smith

No live website but this is a page where I have tried to use UAF. Not sure if you are able to see it without passowrds etc.

http://www.thuscreative.com/?page_id=20005

The title ‘PRECISION SURFACING’ has a converted UAF font applied but it defaults to the serif font shown. I have converted Gotham, Montserrat, and Eurostyle. Eurostyle (the free font I converted) works, but the other 2 do not. The title is defined as Montserrat (a san serif font) but shows as the default serif typeface. Driving me crazy. Please help.

Richard

Steven Dey

Hi,

I have the same problem as above! Font uploaded and installed/converted no problem. Font shows in the list of available fonts to use, but when i select the new uploaded font the text doesn’t change.. If i choose a font already from the list works just fine.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

I am unable to check your site. So any chance you can send me your login details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOOT) com ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

I can see that you are using some sort of cache or minify plugin. So can you please clear cache there ? May be it is taking the old css files and the fonts are not working.

Thanks

Steven Dey

Thank you for the promo reply,

However i have cleared the cache and in fact disabled it all together. I have also tested it on a sub-domain and same problem exists?

Any other idea’s?

Thank

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delay in reply due to weekend here. Any chance you can send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (Dot) com ? I will check it here and try to fix it.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘UAF no longer works’ is closed to new replies.