Upload fonts only show on preview page

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Upload fonts only show on preview page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dave turner

Hello

I been using your program for a week now it’s great so i decided to get an api number so i could upload some of my own fonts

The problem is any uploaded font display fine when i preview the page but as soon as i publish the page they change to the normal font

The fonts you supply with the program work fine on published pages it’s only a problem with any i upload myself

Any help would be great

Thanks

Dave

dave turner

just been looking thought the forum and can not find anyone with the same problem

alot of similar problems where the font reverts back to the roman type font but with the same coniditions

i just want to say when the fonts change on the published post they and i said they change back to a normal font thats not accurate

the fonts change to a roman type font from your package not 100% sure which one it is and it seems a common problem in the forums but main uploaded fonts work when previewed

i’ve tested output on i.e – chrome – firefox

so hopefully Dinesh will have a look when he gets a chance i just want to say i’m testing the uploaded fonts on a page called “next in line” in my articles section then “news” section on the main menu

so hopefully you can find the page

thanks

dave turner

Third Try

sorry just read the second post and it does not make sense perfectly so i’ll explain again

I purchased a API to use upload fonts as your package has been great with the supplied fonts

If i upload a font to use in a post it displays fine in the editor and on the new page screen also if i press preview post the uploaded fonts display fine i have looked in the text tab of the editor and it changing the font name for instance

<span style=”font-family: “uploaded font name”;”>hello</span>

when i publish a post the uploded font change to a roman type font unsure what the fonts name is it looks like georgia which is supplied with the plugin

The page i am using to test uploaded fonts is called “next in line” all of the orange words should be the uploaded fonts. You can find the page in the “articles” – “News” section on the main menu of the website

I have tried with 5 different uploaded fonts sourced from different locations they all give the same result

I have tested on I.E – Firefox & Chrome they all display the same

Thanks Dinesh any help would be grate

thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Can you please send us your site url ?

Thanks

dave turner

yeah sure it was written in the website box when i posted the questions so i thought you had it

its http://wattvape.org/wp

or http://www.wattvape.com

thanks

dave turner

Thanks for your reply Dinesh

i just wanted to say my problem has been fixed

there was a small conflict with my theme all sorted out now

thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Great to know about it.

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload fonts only show on preview page’ is closed to new replies.