Uploaded font doesn't work

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Uploaded font doesn't work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hello

I have bought a license to use multiple fonts but it does not seem to apply on h1,h2,h3,h4, blockquote

The font is resell-small-v2 and eksell-medium-v2 and only seem to default to another font. The site is ceciliaklang.se and should be visible in the overlapping menu, headers and sub headers as well as down in the footer.

Michael

Neither can I see the settings for Useanyfont within the Oshine Theme Options as Im not sure where I am supposed to see this setting, since its not visible. I can see the options when creating a new post and formatting individual chunks of text this way, but I cannot see it as a global option that is supposed to appear in the Theme Options as as stated in the latest update of Useanyfont:

Adds custom fonts to theme options panel for themes like Avada, Salient, Oshine, X Theme, KLEO. (540+ Themes in total)

As far as I can see the Oshine theme is supported
    https://themeforest.net/item/oshine-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/9545812

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

I can see that the fonts are working there. May be cache issue before ?

Regarding the your theme not having the font list, any chance you can send me the wp-admin details at info (AATT) masonrylayout (D00t) com ? I will check and see what the issue is.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Uploaded font doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.