Uploading fonts

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Uploading fonts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kim 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a purchased license for DSari fonts that I bought at MyFonts.com. I downloaded the MyFontsWebFonts kit with 6 weights @3 files each (.eot, .ttf, .woff) and have a paid API key from you. I am working on my new WordPress site offline and will be uploading it later via FTP.

1. Should I upload all file formats to my WP Site? or just the .ttf formats?
    2. When filling in the font name, does the plugin automatically recognize the weight, so that I only need to write DSari? Or do I need to fill in the weight description as well (DSari light, Dsari light italic, etc.)?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Kim,

You just need to use 1 format (ttf is fine here).

The plugin doesn’t recognize the weight. So you should specify your self and upload the font variation you need.

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your answer. Now I can started (My theme is nice, but it is covered with Helvetica -new, which is ok, but a bit sterile.)

I’ve managed to get the fonts uploaded, but the site isn’t using them, even when I change them directly in the editor. I ‘ve made some screenshots with the “Developer’s Screen” on Safari opened. I keep getting HelveticaNeue.

Just a reminder, I am working offline using MAMP.

Do I have to place the MyFonts .CSS file directly into the htdocs “tint” theme folder?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Uploading fonts’ is closed to new replies.