Using something other than paypal to obtain a license

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Using something other than paypal to obtain a license

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Russ White.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Russ White

Y’all —

I would love to purchase a copy of pro, as I need one of the features on that level — but it’s set up only to accept payments through paypal, and I simply won’t do business with them. Can you set up some other way to accept payment?

Russ

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Russ,

Currently we process Paypal via our system only. However we also have skrill but it should go manually. Is skrill fine with you ?

Thanks

Russ White

Sure — only I don’t have any way to send you my cc information to pay manually through skrill. Your PP payment page is broken, btw — I did finally give up and try it, but it won’t accept my payment no matter what I do. I called PayPal, they said they’ve not seen these errors before, and that the site is “probably” a scam based on what I was telling them… You might want to look into it to make certain it’s working correctly.

🙂

Russ

Russ White

Finally got paypal to work — don’t know how or why, but my last attempt at paying succeeded.

Russ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Using something other than paypal to obtain a license’ is closed to new replies.