Warning: fopen(…wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css): failed to open stream

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Warning: fopen(…wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css): failed to open stream

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Corey

I am getting this log entry in debug.log after updating my local development site to WordPress 4.8.1 and UAF to 4.7.3:

@font-face { font-family: ‘Phaeton’; font-style: normal; src: url(‘/saint/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/141019030412phaeton.eot’); src: local(‘Phaeton’), url(‘/saint/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/141019030412phaeton.eot’) format(’embedded-opentype’), url(‘/saint/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/141019030412phaeton.woff’) format(‘woff’); } .Phaeton{font-family: ‘Phaeton’ !important;} .phaeton{ font-family: ‘Phaeton’ !important; }
    Warning: fopen(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/saint/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/saint/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/plugin_interface.php on line 219
    Can’t open file

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

Can you please confirm there is write permission in this folder wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/ ?

Seems like it is not writable and our plugin is unable to create the file there.

Thanks

Corey

I’m pretty sure the permissions are OK. I deleted the plugin and re-installed it to my site. Then, I made the folder read & write for everyone.

Are you sure that the problem isn’t that your code is looking for this path that is missing the /css directory before the file name?

fopen(/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/saintboniface/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css)

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

There is no css folder. However i noticed double slash in the path. Any chance you can send me your wp-admin and FTP details at dnesscarkey (AAtt) gmail (doot). I will check and try to fix it.

Thanks

Corey

My use-any-font directory definitely has a css folder and it contains two files called uaf_admin.css and uaf.css. This install is local on my macbook as I said, it’s the development version of a client site. Thanks for responding so quickly!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

Our use any font plugin folder and the folder in uploads are different. Currently the issue is at the upload folder where our plugin uploads the font file and creates the dynamic css as per it.

Thanks

Bob

Hello,
    I’ve got the same problem. Could you please tell me what to do?
    Hope to hear from you soon. Best regards, Bob van Dijk

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

There must be some permission issue in this folder. Can you please check this fodler is set 755 wp-content/uploads/useanyfont ?

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning: fopen(…wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css): failed to open stream’ is closed to new replies.