Will this work with menus?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Will this work with menus?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Scott

I have tried other font plugins, but they don’t work with my custom menu. Will this work with menus and custom menus? I am using the Decode theme. Thank you.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

Ya it works with custom menu as well. Please send us your site url and we will suggest you the custom menu elements to use.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Dinesh,

My website is http://www.kevinmotiram.com. I’d like to have a custom font in my menu. Can you help with the custom element?

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

You can use .sf-menu li a for the navigation menu.

Thanks

Kevin

Great! Thanks Dinesh! Do you know what I would have to do if I only wanted it to change the menu font but not the drop down font?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Please remove the above one, and it should be .sf-menu > li a

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Dinesh,

I tried the new element but it didn’t work? Do you know why?

Also, can I ask how you go about figuring these out? I’d like to change other parts of my website but don’t want to keep bothering you with.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Sorry my mistake, it should be .sf-menu > li > a

Regarding, figuring out the elements you can use Firebug in firefox or Inspect element in chrome. But this is going to be little tricky and you need to have some html and css knowledge.

You may also search over youtube for inspect element tutorials.

If if you have any issue, you can always post here. We will assist in any possible way.

Thanks

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Dinesh,

Great that worked! I tried doing what you said but didn’t have much luck figuring it out. I’m looking to change one more element…I promise last one! I’d like to change the page headings of my pages. For example, I’d like to change the font of my name “Kevin Motiram” on this page http://www.kevinmotiram.com/about.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi kevin,

Sorry for the delay reply. I check it and seems like you have already used Bebas Neue Bold fonts for that heading.

Is it fine now ?

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Dinesh,

Yes, it looks like it is fine. Although I have no idea what I did to make it work!

Thanks for all your help!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Will this work with menus?’ is closed to new replies.