WordPress v3.8 Support

Home Forums Add Tags And Category to Page and Post Types WordPress v3.8 Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Taverner

Hello,

This looks like just the plugin I am after. I notice it isn’t supported on v3.8 which I currently have. Is this something that will be available soon?
    I have activated the plugin and tried to enable the tags/categories but it doesn’t do anything when hitting save.

Thanks!

Chris

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Ya, we haven’t tested yet with the 3.8. We are currently working with update.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi yes I also need the v3.8 support as my site has been upgraded to WP v3.8 but the plugin is not compatible – the major problem is some of my key pages in Google are now 404 pages (e.g. http://www.wynnchester.co.uk/category/camp-gear/wool-gear/) until the update is ready which could cause problems – just some feedback for you in case you hadn’t seen the Google aspect. Thanks, great plugin!

John Fridinger

I’ve asked another question that is awaiting moderation, but in looking around see this… I’m using it with 3.8 for not very long and so far no issues, but want to add my sincere support for 3.8 update…

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know. Ya, i haven’t seen any problem yet in 3.8. But still we will update the plugin soon with some changes.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress v3.8 Support’ is closed to new replies.