Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m finding it difficult to find by topic on this site. I’ve been using Use Any Font on one website. I uploaded Myriad Pro, Myriad Bold and Gill Sans Italic and have been using them without any trouble. I also uploaded Gill Sans and it appeared in TinyMCE Advanced as a completely different font. It also appeared on pages that used font-family: gill sans as a different font. (I don’t know what it was – big, bold and clunky). I removed and reinstalled the font but the problem remained. I removed it again and decided to try Lato which is a web font and shouldn’t cause any trouble. The same thing happened. I’ve removed Lato from Use Any Font and am successfully using it as a google font via CSS.