Zipped font file how to upload

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Zipped font file how to upload

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susi

My blog above only has it’s domain name, I will be setting it up this weekend. I’d like to use some free fonts a commercial designer offered on their website. They came to me in a zipped file. I know TO unzip them, I just don’t know WHEN –as in, do I unzip before I try to load them into my blog via your plugin? Do I load them still zipped and then unzip them once they’re uploaded?

Also, I have several “in progress” blogs. Can I use the same API key for each blog, or do I have to get a new one?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Susi,

You need to unzip them first and then you will find the font files there in format like ttf, otf, woff. You can upload 1 from any of those formats.

Premium key can be used in multiples sites you own and there is no limitation for font upload.

Thanks

Susi

Thanks, just seeing this. I appreciate your response, and will use those instructions.

simon

dude, I posted a question hours before her, I’ve paid something at least, I have a commercial site that’s all up sh** creek because use any font decided it can’t do any font, and you answer that one? What’s up with my plugin?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Simon,

Sorry about your issue here. We reply our tickets and email based on the descending order we get notification in our email. And there is no bias at all nor for paid or free version.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Zipped font file how to upload’ is closed to new replies.