Accessibility problem – Impossible to go back in my form

Home Forums Jquery Validation For Gravity Forms Accessibility problem – Impossible to go back in my form

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Brendan DOUCEN

Hi,

I use your plugin and I am quite proud of it for the accessibility of my site. The only problem I have is this https://ibb.co/7JPzFWb.

Let’s say I entered the wrong information, with absent-mindedness, in a field of my form and I clicked on the “Next” button. I want to go back and click on “Previous” but it is not possible because my required fields are not filled in. You can try by yourself on this page.

Do you have a solution to this problem?

Thanks for your help, I wish you a nice day! 🙂

Best regards,

Brendan

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Dinesh.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Dinesh.
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Brendon,

Which version of our plugin you are currently using ? I had fixed this issue in our latest version.

Thanks

Brendan DOUCEN

Hi Dinesh,

I use version 1.8 of ”
    Jquery Validation For Gravity Form”. Is it the last one?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ya the latest version is 1.8. If this is still not fixing the issue, are you using any sort of addons for gravity form ? Can you let me know about it ? Also does deactivating them make it work ?

Thanks

Brendan Doucen
    Participant

Hi,

Okay! Yes, indeed I have several addons that you can find on this screenshot : https://ibb.co/ZX6fzZ4

I won’t be able to disable them today, I’ll come back to you soon, when I’ll have had the time to test.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Sure. There are many so i am not sure if it is causing the issue. Will wait for your findings when you can.

Thanks

Brendan Doucen
    Participant

Hi Dinesh,

I tried disabling all “Gravity Forms” plugin and add-ons. I just had your “Jquery Validation For Gravity Forms” and “Gravity Forms” plugins left. But the problem is still there.

I recorded a video (https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20220218uBggiXyw) to show you the problem. As you’ll see, I can’t go back to the previous one, unless I enter the requested information.
    Sorry, I forgot to mute the sound, don’t mind the noise around.

Thanks, have a nice day ! 🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Brendan,

No worries. I got the issue now. I will start on this one. But might take few days.

Thanks

Brendan Doucen
    Participant

Hi Dinesh,

Perfect, thanks a lot and good luck to find a fix 🙂

See you soon!

Brendan DOUCEN

Hi Dinesh,

Did you find a fix ?

Thanks, have a nice day ! 🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have updated our plugin to 1.19 and this should fix the issue for both Previous, Save & Continue button.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Accessibility problem – Impossible to go back in my form’ is closed to new replies.