Activation Issue

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Activation Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jocelyn
    Participant

Hi there- I just bought the Pro version but can’t seem to get it to activate.

I have the plugin activated on my WP site. I have that site’s URL entered on this site under “manage sites” for my 5 license keys.

But I am still getting a message in WP that says: “For WP Armour Extended to work, you must activate Wp Armour . Please activate it.”

Additionally, I cannot find anywhere within WP where a submenu for WP Armour shows up and I could potentially add in the license key on that side and/or access any of the settings.

Any advice on how to get this plugin to actually activate? I am having spam issues and was really excited to find this to use with MC4WP.

Thanks!

Martin
    Participant

Hi, I try to activate the license and I get the message => The link you followed has expired
    max_execution_time, max_input_time and post_max_size are more then enough…

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please make sure our Liter version of the plugin is active as well.

After, that please Click on WP Armour from Left Side menu and then from License tab you can add the license to activate the extended version.

Thanks

Martin
    Participant

Hi, it is both are active… of course 😀

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Any chance you can send me a video snapshot ?

Thanks

Katja
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem Jocelyn has… I cannot find a licence tab in my WordPress Plugin to activate the extended version. I can only see “Setting” and “Statistics”.

Thanks!

Katja
    Participant

Hi Jocelyn,
    as I said I had the same problem you had. Now I got it… There is a separate plugin “WP Armour Extended” which has to be downloaded from your purchase confirmation page and installed manually in your WP installation, additionally to the “WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam” plugin. So you need 2 plugins installed in your WP installation. I didn’t get it in the first place… my fault.

Martin
    Participant

Hi Dinsh, I have already replied to you via email and also sent you a link to the video. The email came back with the message “Email is undeliverable”. I also wrote to you via the contact form and still haven’t received a message?!

Martin
    Participant

???

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

I replied that email but got non delivered return message.

May be you can contact via FB messenger from bottom right ?

Thanks

Martin
    Participant

Hi, I’m starting to find this a bit annoying now…. Once again, my email cannot be delivered to you! Did you get the link to the video? I just wish for a solution here! It can’t be that I have to go via Facebook Chat now. Please give me an email address where I can reach you. What solution do you have for the problem with the activation? Thank you very much!

Stefan Barthel
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problems on a multisite using the extended plugin.

The plugin is active but is not shown in the left column at the backend.
    So I can’t configure it.
    Also I can’t put in my Activation Code for the extended version.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

I can understand your frustration here. But somehow, i haven’t got any email regarding this issue. Also, i usually do check spam/junk mails not to missed out important ones.

Mine email is dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (doot) com . Also you can cc to dnesskarki (AATT) gmail (dot) com

Thanks

Martin
    Participant

That may be correct, but I also sent the same request via the contact form. just to be on the safe side… you must have received it then. Nevertheless, the problem still exists… no updates or anything else. Also, as I said before, when I send an email to your email address, I get the message that the email cannot be delivered. We have to find a solution here!

I have forwarded my email again to the two specified emails…

JOHN REDFIELD

Im having the same problem, upgraded to extended but no where to put key. lite version still installed. What makes matters worse, I was never prompted for an account, nor did i receive an email receipt. I do have a screenpic of my order confirmation page. Help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation Issue’ is closed to new replies.