All Caps

Home Forums Use Any Fonts All Caps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Amy Walls
    Participant

I just uploaded a new font and it is showing in all caps. How can I fix it??

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

Can you please confirm, the font you have uploaded supports small letters ? Some font file doesn’t have small letters glyphs.

Thanks

Amy

Hello,

Yes, the font supports small letters. When I upload in the settings where you assign a font the font is displayed in small letters, obviously with caps as well. Another font that I uploaded is all caps. I deleted that font and tried to re-load a few times and it still shows on my site as all caps. Is there anything I can d to fix this??

Thank you,
    Amy

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

I checked your font named Rome and found that it doesn’t have small letters. You can check its glyph file image here. https://tinyurl.com/y7wbpjqs

Thanks

Amy

I upgraded my use any font account so I can have multiple fonts. I deleted the one I am trying to use, Rome was the only one I still had. I have deleted both and deactivated the plug-in, re-activated and I am going to try to upload again. I deleted Rome and tried to upload another different font to see if it would do the same and it did. I am going to try again, I’m not sure if uploading Rome first which is an all caps font may have affected anything else I upload?

I deleted Rome and uploaded the font modernline after deactivating the plug-in and clearing my computer cache. Modernline is the only font there now and it is still displaying in all caps.

Any help is appreciated!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

The modernline font you have uploaded supports lowercase as well. However, your all titles are typed in UpperCase. Changing them to your required case will work.

Thanks

Amy

Hello again,

I went in at least five times and retyped the text to make sure it was in lowercase letters. I just checked again and retyped all text everywhere I assigned the font, saved, and refreshed and it still shows all caps. I’m not sure what I am missing.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

Your theme has set the those texts to be uppercase. I think there is some settings your theme to change that. Here is the video explaining your issue.
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/2874517/

Thanks

Amy

Thank you for all of your help. I contacted the theme developer and they gave me some code to fix it. Sorry if I was a bother!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

No worries. Glad the issue is solved. 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘All Caps’ is closed to new replies.