Also have, problem converting to.. error – any way to upload directly?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Also have, problem converting to.. error – any way to upload directly?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Grant

Hi

Ive tried adding a TTF file for converting but it keeps giving me conversion errors to WOFF and EOT.

However, Ive managed to convert it online to all formats, including WOFF and EOT.

Is there anyway to bypass the conversion process and upload to the correct location via FTP, so that it appears in the Assign dropdown?

Ive looked for the other font I successfully added on my site directory but cant find it – are the held on your server?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Grant,

Can you please send me your font files at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (d00t) com ? I will check here and let you know.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issues has been fixed for now. Our 1 of the server is not working today. We have changed our server. And things should work now.

Please check and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks

BR

Mine still says the server is down.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you check that now ? Do you still have the issue ?

Thanks

Rajubhai Rathod

hi !
    i am facing issue in upload font
    getting error ! file size is just 66 kb ! please check and tell me what is issue ?
    CEFW1 : Couldn’t process your request at the moment. Please try again later
    Thanks
    waiting for solution

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We would like to apologize for server down time for around 3 days. With your love and support we are growing bigger and our server was unable to handle all the request. It would have been down for just few hours but due to our server upgrade ambition we made a blunder and we had to setup all the things from beginning.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

We will try our best to avoid such issue in future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks

Ahmad Moshrif

Hi,

I was trying to upload fonts to my website, however, do i need to face any issue that related to Arabic fonts?

2nd … after I upload my fonts, does it appear to any other devices in my website?

(sorry i have no experience on programming stuff 🙂 )

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ahmad,

If you have font site less than 2 MB then there is a high chance that it should work. I suggest you here to go with Free API key before buying premium one.

Ya the font works in other devices as well.

Thanks

Dave

Not working, get api key needed.
    I entered one

Chris

My font will not allow me to assign it with the editor.
    I am also having an issue with Chrome not using OpenSans

Sara

This still appears to be an issue – TTF files appear to upload without error, but do not appear in the active fonts dropdown. OTF seemed to work okay.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

Ya, we have known that some ttf file are not being converted properly. So currently option for it is to convert it to otf first and use it. For that, you can use convertor here. https://everythingfonts.com/ttf-to-otf

Thanks

Sara

what is the expected lead time for ttf to function again?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

ttf is working as well. But for some fonts ttf has been using for conversion. So you need to convert to otf and use it.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Also have, problem converting to.. error – any way to upload directly?’ is closed to new replies.