API key doesn't exist

Home Forums Use Any Fonts API key doesn't exist

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amparo

Hi…

I’m having some troubles uploading a new font called Komika Display. It says that the API key doesn’t exist.

Below that message says that the key is active.

I’ve checked connectivity to your servers and is ok.

Any ideas?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amparo,

Can you please check your API key here https://dnesscarkey.com/font-convertor/api/check_api.html ?

What is the status there ?

Thanks

Amparo

Oook… it says: “Couldn’t find API key in our record. Note: Lite / Free key are deleted once they are used.”

What should I do?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amparo,

It means that you were using the lite key and it was either used or deactivate from your site. To clean up our records once the key is deactivated it gets delected. Can you please re-generate another API key and try ?

If you are using Premium key here, please kindly send me your API key with this forum url using our contact form and i will test it further.

Thanks

Amparo

I can’t tell if it Premium or not, I’m just managing a website for a client. I’ll ask him.

Meanwhile I’ve created a new free API key and everything is working fine already.

Thanks a lot for your help!! 🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amparo,

Glad it is fine for you now. However with the msg you got i can assure the previous key was not a premium key.

Thanks

Martina

Hi,

when I try to upload a font it says also:
    this API doesn’t exist in our server. But when I check on dnesscarkey.com it says the key is active!

Can you help me?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Martina,

In this case, can you please send us your wp-admin detials and your API key at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (DOOT) com ? We will check it from here and try to fix the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘API key doesn't exist’ is closed to new replies.