API Key Error

Home Forums Use Any Fonts API Key Error

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tracey Devlin

I’m developing a site for a client that needs custom fonts. I’ve paid for & downloaded your plugin; however, when trying to put in my API Key, I get this message: Something went wrong: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to dnesscarkey.xyz port 443: Connection refused. There are no other plugins installed yet on this site that would interfere with the API. Please help.
    Thank you,
    Tracey

Tracey Devlin

OKAY. I finally got the API Key to accept by enabling
    1. Use alternative server. Only use when you are unable to upload the font using both Default Js and PHP Uploader or verify API key.
    2.Use PHP uploader. Need PHP Curl.
    3.Use absolute path for font

Now I am unable to load a couple of fonts (Smatic SC Nnd Shadows Into Light) that I’ve downloaded from Google to import into the site.

I’ve also added those fonts via CSS. Can’t figure out why I cannot use your plugin to upload the fonts??

Tracey

guy

I am having the same issue as above. How do I solve this?

Oliver Kremer

I am having the same issue. How do I solve this. I have paid for it. That is not acceptable.

Gary Odom

I have the same problem in deleting free key (so I can then install paid key).

Gary Odom

Fixed problem by using alternate server.

Tim

I’m having the same issue and using alternative server is not working… what’s happening here?

cassy

Finally got the key to accept and now it won’t allow me to upload any fonts! this is ridiculous!

Casper

I’m having the same issue… When I’m trying to delete the free key (so I can then install paid key). I really don’t want to use an alternate server..
    I’m pretty annoyed by that, if I know this issue would come up I would have paid for another plugin.
    Please fix it ASAP

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry about the issue you went through. Can you please try now ? If it is still not working, please enable alternative server from additional settings and it should fix the issue.

Thanks

campao

Hy,

I try to reinstate the font (montserrat) that I want to use, but I have This error Message : “Lite (free) key only allow single font and you already have it. Please get new key from here.”
    I’m trying to remove the free API key but I can’t do this, I also uninstall Use Any Font and reinstate it.
    I remove all options about the font, but I can’t reupload it.
    Can you help me ?

Thank’s you for your help.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Campao,

Seems like you are using the Free API key here and the 1 font conversion has been already done.

Please re-generate another API key and you can use it.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘API Key Error’ is closed to new replies.