API Key Not Working for Upgrade

Home Forums Use Any Fonts API Key Not Working for Upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Graddy

I’m trying to use my API key in the discount code so I don’t have to pay again and it says ‘The key you provided does not exists in our record’.

I also tried to send myself my API Key from your system and never got an email.

Not sure what to do now. I can’t check to make sure my API key is the right one and the one I’m using which is the one I use on every website, is not working.

reetika jain

hi i am trying to use the plugin but the api key i generated is not working for upgrade. i m not able to avail the discount also

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Reetika,

Can you please make sure it is premium key ? If it is please do send me the key at dnesscarkey (AAT) gmail (d0t) com. I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Andres Paz Soldan

I sent you the API key that is wrong. You can check if the API keys work using a test environment, why are you asking for the WordPress credentials? We just copy/paste the API keys you gave us. There is no room for error, especially when you see that a lot of people are complaining about the keys stopped working.

Anyways, let me know if you really need the credentials.

Thanks in advance for the prompt response.

Eric Tang
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue – my existing API is not accepted by version 5.0 and discount code it doesn’t work. I have test connectivity and checked on this site https://dineshkarki.com.np
    that this key is indeed supported with my domain.

Please advice asap please – need it urgently.

Thank you.
    Eric

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

There were around 16000 API key record that need to be updated. So the problem is quite common. But in most of the cases, the key is either not recognized or it was not premium.

So for such issue, please do send us your API key details using the contact form and we will try to investigate it.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘API Key Not Working for Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.