API submit – says "something went wrong, couldn't connect to host"

Home Forums Use Any Fonts API submit – says "something went wrong, couldn't connect to host"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nat

I paid to get the api key – have put it in and it says “something wrong, couldn’t connect to host.” Have tried coming out/back in etc…

Also – where do I find fonts to upload? I thought they’d have fonts to select in the plugin.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nat,

Any chance you can deactivate other plugins and try again ? Some plugins are known to block the connection. You can later activate them once the verification and font upload is done.

Our plugin doesn’t gives any list of fonts to select from. It is just a interface, from where you can upload the font and assign it. For that you need to have the font files.

However, you can get font files from internet or from even your windows font directory. You can download/get the font you like and upload, assign it from our plugin.

Even you can use your windows font with our plugin. You can check this video for more details. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7YghHF0_1A

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘API submit – says "something went wrong, couldn't connect to host"’ is closed to new replies.