Assign font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Assign font

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amitai

Hi,

I downloaded the pro version and I have one issue.

My website is ONE TONE theme and im also using child theme.

I tried to apply different fonts on my home page. 1 for the titles and 1 for the text.

But apperntly when I apply one of the font to ‘body’ it’s change the body text but also the titles.
    and when I chose different font for the titles (h1,h2,h3,h4…) it’s not changing it on my homepage.

Please help me know how can I separte it on a way that the titles will be 1 font and the body with another fonts. (also css code will be great for me)

Thank you,

Amitai

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amitai,

First please assign the font to heading elements. And then you can use p to assign the font to body text.

Thanks

Amitai

Hi,

I made as you said but it still didn’t work.
    is there any html / css code that I can manipulate it in a way that specific text will be in other fonts?

Thanks,

Amitai

Amitai

Hi,

I made it as you said but it still doesn’t work.
    is there any html / css code that helps me change specific text to a differnt font?
    Thanks,

Amitai

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amitai,

I checked your site and found that they don’t use heading tags for title neither p tags for content.

So please use this in custom element and assign font to it.

For Title
    .section-title

For Content
    .home-section-content

For using custom element box, please check this snapshot for instructions. https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-6.png?r=1523124

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Amitai

Perfect!

it works.

Thank you,

Amitai

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign font’ is closed to new replies.