Blog link redirects to static home page

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Blog link redirects to static home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William Landay

Running “Any Mobile Theme Switcher Pro” plugin.

I have set it up to redirect mobile visitors from the site’s basic address to a static, mobile-only home page ( http://www.williamlanday.com/m ).

The problem is that visitors to the blog page ( williamlanday.com/blog ) are also redirected to the static, mobile-only home page ( williamlanday.com/m ), which makes the blog impossible for mobile visitors to reach.

This happens whether the blog address is reached via a menu link or by manually typing in the address window in the browser address bar.

All the settings seem to be proper. I am using the ThemeForest “Rogue” theme, which should not affect redirects.

I have also spoken with WPengine support, and they can’t find anything wrong on their end, either.

Any suggestions?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Is your desktop and mobile version using the same wordpress installation ?

If they are different then our plugin can’t handle it.

Thanks

William Landay

Hi Dinesh. Thank you for the prompt reply.

Yes, the desktop and mobile version are using the same WordPress installation.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Unable to suggest anything right now. Any chance you can send me your wp-admin detials at dnesscarkey (@@TT) gmail (D0t) com ?

Thanks

William Landay

Will do. Thanks for your help. Great customer service. Much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog link redirects to static home page’ is closed to new replies.