Canot upload fonts

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Canot upload fonts

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    David Robinson

Normally I get the message: “Convert Response is Empty. Please try again enabling alternative uploader from Additional settings below.£
    With ” Use PHP uploader” I get the message: “Couldn’t receive font file for conversion”

I am on 1 and 1 managed hosting.

Regards,

David

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Can you please try using the alternative server without enabling the alternative uploader ? If still this doesn’t help please kindly send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com.

Thanks

Susan

I am having the same issue. Plugin works perfectly fine on my local install, but fonts can’t be uploaded on the live site. Keeps giving me:
    “Convert Response is Empty. Please try again enabling alternative uploader from Additional settings below.”
    even with “Use alternative server. Only use when you are unable to upload the font using both Default Js and PHP Uploader or verify API key.” selected in the additional settings.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Can you please enable the alternative server and try again ? Does this fix the issue ?

Also, please try to deactivate all other plugins and see if this works. You can later activate it once the font upload is done.

Thanks

Walt Mayhew

Same problems as described above. I have tried the PHP alternative and the alternative with the same responses.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Walt,

In that case, please send me your API key, font file and wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com. I will try to upload it from here.

Thanks

Lukas

Hi, I have the same issue like guys above, Convert Response is Empty…..
    When I enable and alternative server option, I got this: Couldn’t receive font….

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lukas,

Please try this

1. Enable Alternative server
    2. Disable PHP Uploader

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Lukas

Hello Dinesh,
    Unfortunately it didn’t help.
    In this combination I’m getting this error message:
    “Convert Response is Empty. Please try again enabling alternative uploader from Additional settings below.”

Regards,

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lukas,

Do you have any sort of security plugins ? Or for test, can you please disable all other plugins and see if it uploads ? You can later activate it once the font upload is done.

Thanks

Lukas

Hi Dinesh,
    All plugins disabled – the same issue unfortunately.

What else?

Lukas

Hi Dinesh,
    The issue is resolved myself by change the file access rights on my hosting.

Just now everything seems good.

L.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lukas,

Glad working for you now and thank you so much for sharing the solution with us.

Will be helpfull for others as well.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Canot upload fonts’ is closed to new replies.