Can't Get Plug-In to Work

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Can't Get Plug-In to Work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lance

I don’t know what I did but I can’t seem to get the plugin to work/change fonts anymore. I stripped my entire server and tried a fresh install but no dice. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Here is my raw wordpress site with the plug-in installed: lancebutcher.com

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lance,

The plugin setup looks fine. But there is some problem with woff file. I am unable to access it http://lancebutcher.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/131125024236ChaletParisNineteenSeventy.woff.

Can you check if this is available from FTP ?

Thanks

Lance

Okay. I see that it’s available, should I manually replace or update it?

Lance

Okay, seemed to have somehow fixed it by adding

<remove fileExtension=".woff"/>
        <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff" mimeType="application/x-font-woff" />

To the web.config file

I don’t know what’s up with my WordPress but it did the trick. Thanks for finding the issue and addressing it so quickly!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

HiLance,

It is was caused due to your hosting settings. They didn’t allow your woff file to load. With the above code it force to load the woff file.

Thanks 🙂

Amy

Hi there, I thought I would post under this thread.. My plugin doesn’t seem to have any effect on any of my fonts/text in my blog. I uploaded some fonts and assigned them, but I see no changes. Any ideas?

site is bonvivabotanicals.com

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Amy,

Have you activated Use Any Font plugin ? I don’t see any code of Use Any Font there.

Also, please make sure you have used wp_head() in header.php and wp_footer() in footer.php. This 2 functions are required to send the required font files and css to the theme from the plugin.

Thanks

Amy

Thank you! Fixed. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Get Plug-In to Work’ is closed to new replies.