Cant upload font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Cant upload font

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gnarl

I’m trying to upload my fonts to my website i get a message “Uploading font. It might take few mins based on your font file size.” my font is only 255kb i wait some minutes and my browser freezes when it unfreeze the font is not uploaded and i get no error message. I have bought an API key can you please help me ?

Natalie

Hi there,

I have not been able to upload a custom font ( ttf, otf) since this morning –

I bought a key this morning

I got a message – like above: Uploading font. It might take few mins based on your font file size

then it says can’t do it and to try again later….do you know about this problem or how long it will take to resolve?

Thanks,

Natalie

Dinesh
    Keymaster

We are extremely sorry for issue caused by our font converter server downtime. We had overload in our server and it failed. We have moved to another server now and hope there won’t be any problem. We will do monitor it for few days.

Also, please be clear that it only affects new font upload process. The font already uploaded and used in your site will work as those are served from your own location. Our server just converts the font and sends back font file to store in your server.

Thank you for using Use Any Font.

🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cant upload font’ is closed to new replies.