Categories option appearing briefly in page edit and then disappears

Home Forums Add Tags And Category to Page and Post Types Categories option appearing briefly in page edit and then disappears

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark Argentino

Hello,

I am using your plugin and when I edit or create a new page in WordPress the categories show for a moment and then the options for categories and the title disappear. This is a new issue, has anyone else had this issue?

site is Mississauga4sale.com

the plugin is Add Tags and Category to Page and Post Type

Version 2.2

This happens in chrome and firefox, as I load a page or create a new page the Categories option shows in the right menu bar as the page is loading and then it disappears, trying to give you as much information as possible

If I attempt to ‘Quick Edit” a page under the wordpress editor the categories all show up and I can tick the boxes as I wish and save the page, but if I go to the full edit of the page the categories option appears very briefly and then disappears

Thanks for such a great plugin and your help with this
    Mark

Mark Argentino

Hi

I just noticed that the categories options show and stay showing in the menu when I create a new POST or edit the POST. It does not work in create or edit a PAGE, only when I choose pages and choose quick edit

Thank you,
    Mark

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

I haven’t check the plugin with latest version of wordpress. I will check this week and send the new update if needed.

Thanks

Kashan

The category option comes and after surgery me time it disappears by itself.

Kashan

The category option comes and after some time it disappears by itself.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kashan,

Are you using Classic Editor or wordpress current default editor ?

Thanks

Nolan

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue with the WordPress current default editor. As Mark said, the workaround is to just use Quick Edit.

Thanks,
    Nolan

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have sent the new update 2.3. This fixes the issue you are having. Thank you so much for reporting it.

🙂

Pim

Hi
    It was fine yesterday tho, but after you said you sent new updated to 2.3 then category & tag options are didapper. How can I fix this?

Thanks
    Pim

Pim

Hi Dinesh

Would you be able to help me fixt the issue, pls? Maybe send me old version to install instead of new updated 2.3?

Thank you in advance!
    Pim

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Categories option appearing briefly in page edit and then disappears’ is closed to new replies.