CEFW2 : Couldn\'t process your request

Home Forums Use Any Fonts CEFW2 : Couldn\'t process your request

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andy

HI

i keep getting CEFW2 : Couldn’t process your request at the moment. Please try again later when trying to upload a font

TomB

Same issue here, for the past 2 days. I emailed the developer this morning, but haven’t yet heard back from him.

Stephen Gleason

I’m bummed. I have loved this plug-in. But not sure if I can trust it again. Wish they could tell use something.

TomB

Stephen, I just found the plugin yesterday and haven’t been able to use it yet. After perusing the forum, it seems like a constant issue that Dinesh’s servers are down. When that happens, do the fonts you have already uploaded to your site get affected? Or does it just prevent you from doing any new uploads?

Stephen Gleason

Tom,
    My sites look fine. Fonts still there! I have used this for a couple years and I tested this a lot and it is great. Fonts work across lots of browsers. I guess I’ll find something else to use until he returns. Must be a server problem. I’m sure he will fix it but now I’m nervous about needing his servers to be working.
    Best,
    Stephen

TomB

Thanks for the info, Stephen!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We would like to apologize for server down time for around 3 days. With your love and support we are growing bigger and our server was unable to handle all the request. It would have been down for just few hours but due to our server upgrade ambition we made a blunder and we had to setup all the things from beginning.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

We will try our best to avoid such issue in future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘CEFW2 : Couldn\'t process your request’ is closed to new replies.