Change Post Title Font?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Change Post Title Font?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PJ

Is there a way to change the font of the title of a post? And to a different font than the body of the post?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Pj,

You can upload others fonts as well and assign that font to your post title.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

PJ

Hi Dinesh. I’ve uploaded 22 other fonts, but I’m not sure how to change the font of JUST a post title…so it’s different/unique from the rest. Make sense?

Thanks! pj

PJ

Ok, so I just discovered that h1 was the post title, so that’s good. BUT do ALL post titles have to be the same font? Is there any way to make them different from each other?

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Pj,

In that case you need to use different class in your h1 post title. And assign that class with a different font.

Thanks

PJ

Dinesh, that looks like a fairly simple thing to do, just reading your sentence. But now’s the time that I tell you that I have no idea what you’re talking about. So consider me fairly computer illiterate when it comes to these kinds of things, and tell me specifically how to do that. What is a class? Etc.

Thanks for your patience and help!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi PJ,

I think this will be quite difficult for you as you may need to change some theme files as well.

So if it is fine with you do send me your login details and your requirement, will fix it and explain you. Please make sure you send the details at dnesscarkey(aatt)gmail(d0t)com.

Thanks

PJ

Thanks for your help, Denish. I’ve found a friend who is able to help me – and walk through some stuff with me. But thanks so much for the offer.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi PJ,

Great to know about it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Post Title Font?’ is closed to new replies.