Crocoblock Login form problems (WP Armour extended)

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Crocoblock Login form problems (WP Armour extended)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

A few days ago we installed and activated the plugin on our website which has a private area, because we are receiving a lot of fraudulent orders in our Woocommerce shop and we want to avoid them.

The problem is that the plugin has blocked all IPs that have tried to log in to the private area of the website through the login form widget of Crocoblock, whether they were bots or people.

From what I’ve read in the forum, the plugin doesn’t currently support Crocoblock’s jet form builder, but I haven’t found anything about the login form, can you help me with this?

If there is no possibility to fix the login form problem, is there any possibility to restrict WP Armour activity to the Woocommerce checkout form?

Currently I have deactivated both plugins (basic and extended) to avoid blocking people from accessing the private area of the website.

Thank you very much in advance.

Samuel

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

What a co-incident ? I was working on JetForm Builder today. Will keep you updated. If everything goes fine, we might have update by next day.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your reply, I look forward to any updates.

Best regards!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

HI,

Have added support for it in current Extended version 1.20.

Thanks

Thank you very much for the work and the quick answer, I will reactivate the updated plugin and if I find any problem I will write it here.

One last question: doesn’t WP Armour Extended warn about new versions in the WordPress backend? When I reactivated them, the free plugin had a notification to update it, but the premium one did not.

Best regards

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you kept the license key in license tab of our Setting Page ? This should allows you to have automatic updated like the wordpress.org hosted plugins.

Thanks

Hello there,

The update seems to have fixed the problem with the Crocoblock login form, however, today I went to place a test order and I get the error “Spamming or your javascript is disabled”.

I have tried to make the purchase with my computer both in normal browsing and in incognito mode, also a colleague who is working remotely has tried and we always get the same error. What could be happening?

Thank you very much

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have minfy or cache plugin, please clear its cache and see if that helps. If it still doesn’t work, please send me your form url and i will test it from here.

Thanks

Hi,

I have cleared the cache of both plugins (Autooptimize and Litespeed cache) and tried to make a purchase from an incognito browser, but I still get the error “Spamming or your Javascript is disabled !!”.

The problem is in the Woocommerce checkout, you can see it in this url: https://sincroniayoga.com/es/finalizar-compra/

If you have trouble seeing it, you can add this product from this other url: https://sincroniayoga.com/es/producto/yoga-online-sincronia/

Thank you very much

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please add Additional Order notes in your checkout page ? Actually we add our code after that field. Didn’t knew that was optional.

Thanks

We used the jetwoobuilder plugin to create the checkout page, you can choose whether or not to add the billing, shipping and additional notes forms, as we didn’t need it we didn’t include it in our checkout.

We have just enabled the additional order notes field and on testing everything worked correctly. Thank you very much, if we notice any other problem we will let you know here.

Best regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Crocoblock Login form problems (WP Armour extended)’ is closed to new replies.