Custom code doesn’t work

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Custom code doesn’t work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lorenzo

Hi, I bought the pro version and initially everything worked correctly but now I can’t create custom code anymore, can you help me?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lorenzo,

Are you getting any error messages ? Also, please share in your form url if you have integrated the custom code to test it.

Thanks

Lorenzo

Hi,

I’m not receiving any error messages, once you have filled in the fields required for creating custom codes, once saved, the system signals that they have been saved but in reality they are not saved. This is the url of the form https://vereasy.it/ordini/

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lorenzo,

Can you send me a video snapshot of the how you have kept the custom codes ?

Thanks

Lorenzo

Hi,
    how should i send you the video?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

You can use Awesome Sreenshot chrome extension. It will allow you to record your browser tab, upload it and can send the link.

Thanks

Lorenzo
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lorenzo,

Seems like there is some javascript issue. Any chance you can deactivate other plugins and see if that helps ?

You can later activate once the custom code is created. Also, this will help find the conflict.

Thanks

Lorenzo

Hi,

I deactivated all plugins one by one, except Elementor, but nothing changes it always gives me “Successfully Saved” without creating the custome code

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lorenzo,

That really weird. Any chance you can send me a temp login to look into it ? Please don’t post it here. You can write me at dnesscarkey @ gmail . com

Thanks

Lorenzo

Hi,

yes, check the mail

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lorenzo,

Our plugin is unable to create post type to save the custom code. And so i tried creating post / page and it is also having the issue. Seems like there is database issue where we are unable to add more post / post type.

Can you please check with this with your hosting. Hope they can help here.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom code doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.