Custom elements

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Custom elements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jovan

Hi, when assigning a font with custom elements I use one element per line as such

.tastimonial-text
    .tastimonial-title

When I try to apply though I get a white screen with no error message, might be caching issue but I tried clearing it already. Can you assist? Also, where are settings located in DB, want to try uninstall all then reinstall as it might be a DB issue

Jovan

Oh ya, we bought a premium key, want to load a few custom sites for new projects so help would be appreciated.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jovan,

Can you send me the video snapshot of it ? Unable to make sense of it why it is happening.

Thanks

Jovan

Here you go, link – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X2W3qgDuINwoTK_z1ggmdQ0wulbqa5Rq/view?usp=sharing

Basically when you try to to assign font and and add a custom css element and click assign font it returns a white screen. May be a issue due to testing being done first with plugin with other font.

Why I also asked for DB location where plugin settings are being saved so I can do a completetly fresh install if needed of plugin

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jovan,

Seems like there is some conflict with other plugins. Any chance you deactivate others and see if that helps ? Later can activate one by one and know the culprit and search solution as per it.

Regarding the database, we store our font information in {tablePrefix}_options table. And the option key used are

uaf_api_key
    uaf_server_url_type
    uaf_activated_url
    uaf_site_url
    uaf_uploader_type
    uaf_font_display_property
    uaf_enable_multi_lang_support
    uaf_disbale_editor_font_list
    uaf_use_absolute_font_path
    uaf_hide_key
    uaf_font_data
    uaf_font_implement

Bold ones are those storing font and font assign record.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom elements’ is closed to new replies.