custom elements

Home Forums Use Any Fonts custom elements

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Hi again Dinesh,

Could you also please tell me how to change the font in my navigation?

Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

The site is under construction. So i am unable to check that to find the element for you.

For, title it should be something like, h1.site-title and for navigation for it should be nav li a. But this might vary upon your theme.

Thanks

Kevin

Hey Dinesh,

Sorry about that! You should be able to see it now. I tried both those elements but no luck.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

For title it should be #logo and for menu it should be nav li a

Please use this in custom element box. But make 1 line for each element if you are assigning at once.

Thanks

Kevin

Thank you very much Dinesh!!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font?filter=5 ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Kent Tran

I am having the same issue with custom elements. I cannot get my navigation menu to use the custom font. Can you please help me on this?

The site is http://katebauerdesign.net

I appreciate you help in this matter.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kent,

It should be #navigation li a . Also, please remove cufon from your site. The font set by cufon can’t be overwritten by our plugin.

Thanks

Kent Tran

Hi Dinish,

Thanks for your reply…I just went ahead and made a donation to the get the full access to the plugin. Thanks

In regards to your response, do you want me to remove any style setting that has the cufon font in it?

This is on the settings.css
    “ul.menu li { font-size: 16px; font-family: ‘Fjord One’, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; } /* Replaced by cufon */

div#hidden_items ul li { font-family: ‘Fjord One’, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; } /* Replaced by cufon */

#intro { font-family: ‘Fjord One’, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; color: #414141; }”

There are more entries like the the #intro that have the Fjord One font in it.

Should i remove the entries altogether or replace them with the new font I’m wanting to use instead?

Your help is much appreciated
    Kent

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kent,

Ya please remove font entry from Cufon. I haven’t use cufon much. but what i believe is it works from JavaScript and not css. So you may need to remove it from javascript code.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘custom elements’ is closed to new replies.