Detecting theme that is switched

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Detecting theme that is switched

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Venutius

Hi there,

I’m looking for some advice. I’m looking for a way that a plugin I’m developing can detect which themes are being switched.

The BuddyPress plugin has a system of overloading where you can place it’s files in the theme directory and that will allow you to edit them specifically for your theme.

With mobile themes the same process also works, however the plugin that I’m building which seeks to automate this process needs to work out which themes are being served to mobile clients, is there a way of detecting this?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Venutius,

I am so sorry but i as of now we don’t have that feature. It can be detected but with the way our plugin has been developed there is lot of work for theme tracking.

Thanks

Venutius

Thanks for getting back to me, I’ll look for other ways.

Fred Roven

Any idea why a switch happened without a request? All of a sudden our blog reverted to an old theme. is there a way to just delete an old theme? I noticed the BLOG was working on Samsung which showed “evolve” as theme. I changed iPhone to that and looks OK now. Any idea what the “evolve” setting means?
    After changing to “evolve” I find a section I would like to remove. See attached. Any idea what the block with name, email address, and social media icons is called? Sorry for multiple questions and thank you.
    Fred

Fred Roven

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Do you have any sort of cache plugin or system cache enabled ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Detecting theme that is switched’ is closed to new replies.