Discount code V5 | API code

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Discount code V5 | API code

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Linda Cunningham

I am getting this message on Use Any Font:

Premium Key that were bought before 24th Sep, 2018 will no longer work in Use Any Font 5.0. So please get your replacement key here. You do not need to pay again. Use your old Premium Key as Discount Coupon and it will apply 100% discount. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

However, I have NO idea what discount code was used. This is the current active API key: DMTMUZRETD0J28T3R5M2T0J9V170103015156

What do I need to do to upgrade to 5.0?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your old premium (paid ones) API key will work as discount code.

Can you please make sure this is the Premium key ? Replacement key is for premium key only.

For lite key, replacement is not needed. As we have added generate Lite Key button in the plugin page.

Thanks

Amber Gauthier
    Participant

Hello,

I am inputting my API Key for the discount code but I am getting an error that it is not valid.

Can you help?

Thanks!

Steven

This API key will not work as Premium Key Discount. Why Not?

Y6UR9VOX0ZVVWQJFXZV0RS72180726113353

Chrilles

Same problem here. I don’t understand.
    I have an api key and it does not work in the cupon code.

/chrilles

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

I check your API key and found that this is not the premium one. It was like Free / Test API . For lite key, replacement is not needed. As we have added generate Lite Key button in the plugin page. Just Remove the your old key and Generate LIte Key button will appear.

If you have purchase premium key before then you must have another key. Can you please check your old record ?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Key updated is only needed for Premium (paid) key only. So Lite / Free key won’t work as discount code. You can check your key status from here. https://dnesscarkey.com/font-convertor/api/check_api.html

Thanks

Pyae Naing

However, I have NO idea what discount code was used. This is the current active API key:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key Type : Premium (Unlimited Sites/Fonts )
    Key Generation Date : June 9, 2018

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Pyae,

Your same old API key will work as discount code for the new one.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Discount code V5 | API code’ is closed to new replies.