Double custom code fields on form

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Double custom code fields on form

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    PegasusDesign

I see that I will be able to put a custom code validation on a field in a form with the pro version. However, I’m looking for a form that has *two* entry fields that need to be validated with two different codes.

For instance: Field 1 needs to have the input “12345” and field 2 needs to have the input “678910” validated. As far as I understand it’s only possible to put one field with several different inputs on the form with this plugin?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi PegasusDesign,

Ya. As of now only 1 field can be validated with custom field. We are trying to add feature for multiple custom fields. But that will take time.

Thanks

PegasusDesign

Thanks for your reply. I think I can make a workaround for that where people will put both codes into the same field, seperated by (for instance) a slash or backslash? Also, can you tell me if the costs for the pro version are yearly costs or just one time costs?

PegasusDesign

In addition… on your Pro version demo you have two fields that have validation: one custom code and one check username. Isn’t it possible to use both fields on the form but just giving the “check username” a different name and add just one username on backend?

So for instance:
    Backend: Frontend:
    Custom field (validation: 12345) > Enter code 1:
    Username field (validation: 6789) > Enter code 2:

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ya. You can use username as well. But you need to change the username error message so that it can work as custom code. And your username will act as custom code.

Currently, license is 1 time payment only. No recurring. But this might change in future. However, it won’t impact the old users who have already purchased it before.

Thanks

PegasusDesign

Thanks again for your reply. Then a custom field with both of the codes combined would be the way to go!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our Pro version 5.0 is out now. It supports multiple custom code with one time use option and also RegEx custom validation.

Thanks

PegasusDesign

Excellent news! So I could now add two custom code fields in one form, each with its own custom code?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Ya. There is no limit now.

Thanks

PegasusDesign

I purchased the Pro version, got a licence key, installed the plugin but I can’t find anywhere to put the licence key to change the plugin to the pro version. It’s not on the plugin page, it’s not on the settings page… where do I put the licence key to activate the pro version?

PegasusDesign

Never mind, the mail with the download link for the pro-version had ended up in my spambox for some reason 😛

PegasusDesign

Sorry for the “spam”, but I’m unable to find where I can generate an invoice after logging in to My Account. Could you give me directions please?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to https://dnesscarkey.com/jquery-validation/checkout/my-account/ and from there you will have Generate Invoice link to generate the invoice.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Double custom code fields on form’ is closed to new replies.