Enable/disable individual implementations

Home Forums WP Armour – Honeypot Anti Spam Enable/disable individual implementations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erik Molenaar

Hi Dinesh,

I haven’t heard from you in quite a while. I hope you are doing good.

I was wondering how the update is doing for enabling/disabling individual implementations (e.g. Woocommerce Checkout, WordPress Comments, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Mailchimp etc. etc.)

Your plugin works great for most of my websites, but one is having issues with Woocommerce checkout when using Apple Pay as a payment method. As SPAM on checkout has never been a problem for this website, I would like to disable WP Armour for Woocommerce Checkout only, while keeping the other implementations enabled.

Or perhaps this could be done with a filter or some PHP code?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Erik,

I am really sorry as i haven’t been able to communicate well in this case. I tried re-writing our plugin for such implementation, but it has gone too messy.

Regarding your issue, if the issue is in only Apple Pay, can you please send me the data our plugin record as spam ? I will check its data and try evaluating and fix with that scenario. I think that will be a quick and better solution for now.

Thanks

Erik Molenaar

Hi Dinesh,

Problem is the issue can’t be reproduced exactly, so in order to keep things light I was hoping for an option to enable/disable implementations.

I hope you can find a way to add this functionality to the plugin. Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Kind regards
    Erik

Erik Molenaar

Hi Dinesh,

Why not just add an *Excluded URL” input field in the plugin settings?

This would enable us to exclude e.g. /checkout
    And I think it is easy to develop for you.

Looking forward hearing from you. Thanks.

Thomas Hellwig
    Participant

Imho this functionality is very important…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable/disable individual implementations’ is closed to new replies.