Font in Navbar

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font in Navbar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Simon

Hi,

I am building a website using the X theme and have purchased your plugin to use a specific font. The problem I am having is that I can set the font to all the headers/paragraph etc – but I cannot set it for my Navbar as this is done in the ‘customizer’ section of my theme. Is there any way around this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

May be you need to use custom element for them. Can you please send me your site url ? I will suggest your custom element to use.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Dinesh,

The url is http://www.freestonemccawdesigns.com.au

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

Please use this in custom element box and assigned font to it. This should change the font family for your menu.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a > span

Thanks

Simon

I added that to the custom css box in the customizer but nothing changed? I have also set the DIN font to

• in the ‘use any font’ plugin.
Simon

Please disregard that last message – I worked it out (had to set DIN to hyperlinks)

Thanks Dinesh!!!

Simon

Hi Dinesh,

Everything is working fine but when viewing the website on Safari the text does not display – does this have something to do with the plugin?

Dinesh
Keymaster

Hi Simon,

I am not sure yet. But it should work for safari as well. You have kept your site in coming mode, so i am unable to check it.

Any chance you can allow to see ?

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Font in Navbar’ is closed to new replies.