Font loading from wrong server

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font loading from wrong server

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Housego

Hi,

I recently moved my wordpress site from a Godaddy Managed WordPress to being hosted via CPanel so that I could add an SSL certificate. I had to transfer the whole wordpress website, and everything went fine, except for the Use Any Font Plugin. I have installed Really Simple SSL and selected ‘yes’ on the ‘Use Absolute Font Path’. I cannot understand why, but it is still trying to load the font from the old server. Even if I uninstall the plugin, reinstall it, flush the WordPress cache, it is still doing it. Any ideas how to fix this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

I don’t find any case in this except the cache issue. May be there is multiple cache plugins installed ? ALso can you please deactivate our plugin and activate it again and clear the cache from your cache plugin ?

Thanks

Lauren Housego

I don’t have any cache plugins installed on my WordPress. Would it help to install one?

I tried deactivating the plugin, deleting it, reinstalling it, reactivating it, but it didn’t fix the issue.

Lauren Housego

Is there any way it could be because of the API key being the same as when it was on the other server? Is it possible to generate a different one?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

Any chance you can send us access to your wp-admin at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com? I will fix it from here.

You may use https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/ plugin. As this will create a temp login token url and allow us to access your site without sharing username or password.

Please don’t post any credentials or token url here as this is public forum.

Thanks

Lauren

Hey, I resolved the issue by hiring a freelance web developer, I just wanted to let you know that the problem wasn’t with your plugin. The problem from the migration was that there was a godaddy file, gd-config.php, that had been copied from the Managed WordPress that was calling the old server.

Thanks for the offer to help out, but it’s all sorted now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Font loading from wrong server’ is closed to new replies.