Font mostly working, but not in navigation

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font mostly working, but not in navigation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Trevis

Hello, thank you for the great plugin! I’ve got it mostly working on my site, but one element won’t display the font I’ve assigned to it. The navigation on the site bigwoodbrewery.com doesn’t display the font Marvelouz, even though I’ve assigned it to that element in multiple ways. It shows fine on the computer I have the font installed on, but not anywhere else.

I’ve searched the forum and tried multiple suggestions, but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Trevis,

Any chance you can let me know how it should look like ? That will help me much. I will see and let you know the possible solution.

Thanks

Trevis

The navigation should display the font Marvelouz, which is used in the headlines, buttons, etc. Screenshot of it the font displaying correctly on my laptop: https://www.evernote.com/l/AXC8XielD1pPnZocR8XOkMX6O6CbD4HQ0V0

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Trevis,

Please delete other font assign to menu items.

And use this. This should fix the issue.

#menu-primary-menu ul li > a

Thanks

Trevis

Hmmmm… Didn’t seem to work.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Trevis,

In that case, can you send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com ? I will try to fix it from here.

Thanks

Trevis

OK, just created an account for you, login details should be sent. Thank you!

Trevis

Hi Dinesh, just wanted to check in with you to see if you’ve had a chance to look into this with the login credentials that were sent to you. Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Trevis,

So far i haven’t got any login details yet. Can you please make sure you sent it to the above email address ? Please do sent this thread url as well.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Font mostly working, but not in navigation’ is closed to new replies.