font not showing

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nathalie

Hi,
    I’ve uploaded a font but it is still showing the default fonts. I believe the setting are allright. What could cause the problem?
    Regards, Nathalie Hijman

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please make sure these things ?

1. If you are using SSL, please make sure your SSL is setup properly. (You may use Really Simple SSL like plugin for it.)
    2. If you are using cache, minify or CDN plugin, please set Use Absolute Path to Yes from our plugin’s settings Tab.
    3. Clear the cache of your minify or cache plugin.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Steve B

Hi I’m interested in purchasing the premium version of Use any font.
    But i see there are lots of questions about fonts suddenly not showing – Many because of Cache

I use Siteground servers for WordPress sites, using Oxygenbuilder
    Siteground have a lot of backend caching, using their SG Opitimizer, also using Cloudflare once the site is up
    Can you tell me if this will affect the fonts showing

Also can you please tell me when would you use an Absolute Font path and when do you use a Relative Font path

thanks steve

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Caching is common these days for site performance. You only need to make sure that your cache is cleared after font is uploaded or assign to make sure that your site is taking the latest files and css.

Thanks

Gry Barstad
    Participant

I have the same problem, that the font is not showing correctly (neither front end nor back end). It’s is a brush-type font (southern). My settings are all set to “no” and I have cleared the cache.
    how can this be fixed?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gry,

Can you please share us your site url ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Gry

Hi Dinesh

the site is under development, and “coming soon” mode is on. I can send you a bypass, can you send me an e-mail-address I can use for this purpose?
    Use the address in my profile.

I’m using divi theme and it’s currently on a subdomain.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gry,

You can send it to me at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (D00t) com .

Thanks

Jack

Hi, when I update Use Any Font is doesn’t work n V6.x (reverts to backup font) but when I rollback to V5 (eg. I’m now back on 5.11.5) it works fine. Any ideas? Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jack,

Please update to latest version. And from our settings tab, please change the value of Use Absolute Path to Yes / No and save Settings.

After that if you have cache plugin, please clear its cache and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘font not showing’ is closed to new replies.