Font not showing unless logged in

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font not showing unless logged in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Claire

Hi there, I seem to be having the same issue as others have mentioned here – unless I am logged in to the site, the custom font doesn’t render.

I am a paid/premium user and happy to create a login for you so you can check it out.

Many thanks

Claire

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Claire,

Think you are using some cache of minify plugin. Please clears their cache and this will force your site to use the latest css and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Dinesh

Thanks for getting back to me.

I’ve tried clearing the cache several times already but still no change. Should I disable/remove the caching plugin and see if that works?

I managed to force it on deskop using CSS, but the problem persists on mobile devices.

Claire

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Claire,

I think you should deactivate the cache plugin and see if that helps. But in most of the cases flushing the cache should fix the issue.

If this still doesn’t work, any chance you can send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AAATTT) gmail (d00t) com ? I will check and try to fix it from here.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Dinesh

I’ve disabled the cache plugin, but still having the same issue on mobile.

I’ll create a user account for you now so you can have a look – thanks so much!

Claire

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for sending your login details. It is fixed and was caused due to additional font family css.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Font not showing unless logged in’ is closed to new replies.