font not working

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    adrianna

I uploaded the font correctly and assigned it to my headings. However on my site, it doesn’t show up at all. I also can’t do it in the wordpress post editor either. Help.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ardianna,

I can’t see any font assign there. Can you please assign the font using font assign section from our plugin settings page ?

Thanks

Maanas

Hi Dinesh,

I’m facing the same problem. I used the plug-in based on the recommendation of the theme developer, and assigned the fonts using the plugin. However, the font still doesn’t seem to appear. Appreciate if you could guide on the same.

Best,
    Maanas

Dinesh
    Keymaster

I am getting 404 not found for your font url. http://grab.ai/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/200109074513sanomatsans-medium.woff2

Can you please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give 404 when the blocked is removed.

<FilesMatch "\.(woff|woff2|css)$">
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Maanas

Hey Dinesh,

I tried the above, but it still isn’t working. Could you visit the portal and check now? I reinstalled the plugin and fonts too. Appreciate if you could guide on this!

Best,
    Maanas

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Maanas,

I am still getting Not Found error for your font url. http://grab.ai/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/200109074513sanomatsans-medium.woff2

So can you please get in your touch with your hosting provider and ask them to enable woff2 and woff for loading ?

Thanks

Maanas

Hi Dinesh,

I managed to resolve the issue on Chrome Desktop version where the font now displays correctly. However, the font isn’t appearing correctly on Safari (Desktop + OS) and Chrome Mobile version. Could you guide on the same?

Best,
    Maanas

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Maanas,

I can confirm you that the fonts are not working in Desktop as well. It is just working in your PC because that font has been installed in your PC.

Woff2 and woff fonts are still blocked from loading. You can check this report here. https://gtmetrix.com/reports/grab.ai/b5qGBkOA . urls in Red are blocked. Even fonts from Visual composer has been blocked there.

Thanks

Maanas

Hey Dinesh,

I fixed the woff loading on the hosting provider, and now it works for most sections. However I can see the h2 headers and left footer is still not reflecting the right font. Rest of the content work as expected. Could you please help understand why this is the case?

Maanas
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Maanas,

Found that you have assign some other fonts in those section. These are the css that is blocking the font working in those section.

For Footer

body, .box {
        font-family: SanomatSans-Medium !important;
    }

FOR H2

.container h1, .container h2, .container h3, .section-heading, .pricing .col-lg-3, .chart, .pb_counter_number, .pc_percent_container {
        font-family: SanomatSans-Medium !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘font not working’ is closed to new replies.