Font not working in posts

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font not working in posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rez

Hi Dinesh,
    My font is working in the main areas of the site e.g. categories, archives etc but when I goto posts it defaults back to the original. I have ensured that the correct font assignments have been made (I checked all the boxes). I dont want to have to highlight the text in the editor then manually switch to the font that I want to use.

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rez,

Can you please send me your Post Url and snapshot pointing the section where the fonts are not working. I can assist better with it.

Thanks

John Leonard

Hi there,

I am using Generate Press theme and wondering is it possible to integrate your plugin in the customiser like you have mentioned elsewhere you have done with DIVI?
    And also is there a way for it to show as an optin in Gutenberg Post editors?

Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi John,

As of now we are unable to send the font list in Generate Press customiser. However, you can assign the font using our font assign section.

Also, i will work out if i can add its support. If possible, i will send the new update soon.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I have added the support for it. But can’t send new update right now. So please delete the plugin and install it using this copy. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WZtSb-MksCdTN7fCrkaT39imb_DxHpPM

This should add support for Generate Press Customizer.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Font not working in posts’ is closed to new replies.