font toolbar

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font toolbar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Font toolbar does not appear in WordPress Visual Editor, how can this be activated?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Can you please check this snapshot ? https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-4.png?r=1161291

Thanks

Michael

many thanks again. When I use my special font in WordPress, the special characters that are native to that font (and which are the reason I am using it) are not available, only the standard set of special characters. I can write with these special characters in MS-Word and cut and paste into WordPress, preserving these spwecial characters. However, is there any way, please, of making these special characters available directly in WordPress?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Can you please send me the demo of it ? Like special character. Or a snapshot to explain it in detail ?

Thanks

Michael

Hi Dinesh,

Many thanks for taking an interest in this. The font in question is a Sanskrit Diacritical Font which I obtained (free) from Padma Karpo Translation Committee http://www.pktc.org/pktc/SFTsktdiacriticals.htm to use on our yoga teachers’ website. Specifically, we are trying to use the Helvitica plain upright font hcpr_TCC.ttf which I could e-mail you. A sample of its use: śaðkha cakrāsi dhariṇam doesn’t quite come out right in this box, but you can see the characters clearly on the PKTC website.

Best regards, Michael

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Is that your site ? First i don’t think Use Any Font is active there and i can’t find this word.

Can you please send me your current site url and the font file at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (d00T) com ?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘font toolbar’ is closed to new replies.