font will not load

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font will not load

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sue Kennedy

Hi,

I’ve been trying for several days to load my font onto my new site which is being designed on a slightly different domain to the one it will become, but I own & control both. I’ve tried deactivating the security plugins, using a different API (both paid & free), but now the wordpress dashboard declares that my IP address has been blacklisted, and has for the past couple of days. I’ve spoken to everyone who has any technical knowledge about my website, including the hosting company (who confirm they have not blacklisted the site) and all conclude the fault is something to do with this plug in, and can offer no solutions. I hope you can! I have tried submitting a support request via the other methods you recommend on your website, but have had no reply.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We did reply to your support request but got email delivery failed report.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:sue@________.co.uk

Regarding your issue, we are currently working for this problem. I will keep you posted here.

Thanks

Sue Kennedy

OK thanks, look forward to the update.

That email is working fine, judging by the hundreds of emails I just came back to, so I am confused as to why you would get a delivery failed report. The mysteries of the internet!

Sue Kennedy

Hi,

Have you been able to make any progress with this?

Regards, Sue

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sue,

We are intouch with our server provider and they are trying to fix it.

Haven’t got any latest update from them recently.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have updated our plugin to version 4.4.3 and this should fix the issue you are having. Can you please try now ?

Thanks

Sue Kennedy

Hi,

I’ve updated the plugin, but am getting this message: Error: Failed to connect to dnesscarkey.org port 80: Connection timed out

I’ll try again tomorrow, when I am in a different location with a more reliable connection, just in case that is all it is.

Thanks, Sue

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sue,

In that case, can you please send me your wp-admin details and site url at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (D00t) com ? I will try to fix it from here.

Thanks

Sue Kennedy

Ok thanks will do. Sue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘font will not load’ is closed to new replies.